Enter at your own risk.....

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well...on with the insanity! Yesterday I was heading up to our elementary school when I got a call stating that Josh was in the nurses office because his friend accidentally cut the pad of Josh's right middle finger off! So I went in and, yes indeed it was cut. I learned what happened and the teacher came down to talk to me. She told me that the friend was beside himself and was close to hyperventilating. I told her to send him down to the nurses office. He came in and I felt so bad for him that I actually got teary and had to give him a hug, of course momentarily ignoring Josh! Poor Josh! However it does give him bragging rights. Well, until a classmate came in the next week with 60 stitches in his thigh due to a hockey incident! Ewwww!

No comments:

Post a Comment